The Deputy Rector of NATFA manages, organizes and controls its administrative and economic activities:
- Manages and is responsible for the material and the technical supplies. Together with the Chief Accountant – manages the finances of the Academy.
- Manages and takes care of the security of NATFA premises and properties. Plans and organizes the maintenance and the repairs of the technical resources.
- Manages and is responsible for the design, reconstruction and modernization of the material assets and the buildings’ reconstruction and modernization of the Academy.
- Organizes and is responsible for the public tenders and competitions under the respective legislation framework and Public Procurement Act.
- Manages, organizes and directly controls NATFA’s support units.
- Represents NATFA in front of institutions, organizations and other persons on economic and legal issues.
tel: + 359 2 9231 223
Vladimir Kuzmanov is Deputy Rector of NATFA since March 2012. From 2000 to 2009 he has worked at the State Agency for Refugees, the Council of Ministers, as the Head of Department and State Expert. From 1983 to 2000 he has held various positions at the Ministry of Interior of Bulgaria. From 1979 to 1983 he has been Chairman of the Student Housing Council, the Student City “Hristo Botev” and the “Hristo Botev” District of Sofia. He holds a PhD degree by the Higher Institute of Forestry (distance learning) and higher degree in Engineering Technology, with a Minor in Law, from the University of Forestry. He speaks Russian and French.