– Letter of Application, addressed to the NATFA Rector.
– Curriculum vitae, with the current address and e-mail for correspondence.
– Copy of the Master Degree diploma (signed by a notary) and the appendix to it, as well as a Certificate for its recognition in Bulgaria, in case it is issued by a foreign university.
– Copy of the Bachelor Degree Diploma (signed by a notary) and its appendix, as well as a certificate of its recognition, if issued by a foreign university.
– List of publications, if any.
– Copy of a personal identification document (ID card or passport) and a recent photo.
– Receipt for the paid application fee (via bank transfer).
Annual Tuition Fee for full-time PhD studies for foreign students: 8,000 Euro.
The admission of Doctoral students at NATFA complies with the Law on Development of the Academic Staff in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Read here about options for PhD studies – full-time and independent study.